Recs:Hey Arnold!Searching the Hills for Sex and Gold, by CecileGrey
- (AU, Helga/Arnold) A lot of the stories for the recent Fanmix were good, but this is definitely my favorite. It’s just completely different from any Helga/Arnold story I’ve ever read. It’s long, but it goes by quick! The best is just trying to piece together all the missing parts.Connection, by cybra2003
- (TJM, Arnold) TJM fic makes my heart happy. Also, I love the little connections presented in this fic and the characterization is really awesome.This Boy, by PoisonIvory
- I’ve always loved this fic. I think because I’ve never really read anything like it before and I love how she puts us in this role as an outsider. I mean, we are already outside the Helga/Arnold relationship, but now it’s even more defined. I also love how it could be about anyone at all, but there’s just little things that tie it back to HA!Kingdom HeartsWait a Bit, by xxpoisonivyxx
- (Squall/Yuffie) For the longest time I couldn’t find this one again. I’m so glad it finally resurfaced, because I think it’s gorgeous. I find that things written with a focus on Yuffie or from Yuffie’s perspective are usually some of the best pieces I’ve ever read. It’s because she has this way of being both incredibly immature and also poetic. Or, at least, that’s how I like to see her written.There Wasn’t, by Tabitha Dornoc
- (Axel, Sora, Roxas) I don’t know why I like this one so much. I think it mostly has to do with my fondness for Axel/Sora interaction and how even to the end when Sora was nothing but a monster he was probably still the greatest person ever. And the line at the end just…gets me.But That was in Another Country, Guardian1
- (Yuffie-centric) Another one of those where you need to have a general knowledge of FF7. I love this one to bits and pieces and it’s ridiculously pretty and sad and it basically made me love Tifa. I’ve always been kind of lukewarm towards Tifa, but this just sells her to me. Also Tifa/Barret is my OTP.NarutoNine Months, by DriveMyHeart
- (Sasuke/Sakura) I have this thing for fics that are heartbreakingly sad. Sakura’s devotion and love even to this point is just… almost too much. And yet, I understand her. I get this and if Naruto ever came to this point I can see it happening. Though, I doubt things are going to turn out like this.