PICSPAM
Fandom/Universe: Hey Arnold!
Pairing: Rhonda/Harold

Hee! Harold's got her in a sort-of headlock and is apparently totally not paying attention and Rhonda's all blushy about being so close to him. She's yelling, but she totally doesn't mean it. :3

This was a gift to me from Marcos. I love how he's kissing her hand and she's got this small little smile for him. He's such a gentleman... sometimes.

The idea was a continuation of the Egg Story episode, with Rhonda making a comment about eating their RL baby and he's like: "YOU NEVER LET ANYTHING GO."

This is the only straight-up Harold/Rhonda that is a) Only them b) Not drawn by me c) Not requested by me. :(
I have a sort of love-hate relationship with this picture. Love the Harold/Rhonda. Love how pretty Rhonda came out. Love the cat on Harold's head (Cupcake, maybe?). But I HATE that the artist made him skinny. It totally takes away from his Haroldness. I don't think he necessarily needs to be huge, but I can't imagine him not being kind of bulky - if not in the stomach then he should at least be all broad shouldered and fifth grader-like?

Harold's sweating. Both Rhonda and Patty are at the wedding and he caught the bouquet. According to Gena's little dialogue for the pic, the two girls are sort of fighting over him a little. Rhonda's outright like: "Step off my man." And Patty's like: "I don't know what you mean."

Oh, come on! It would be an awesome OT3. Though, I personally prefer Rhonda as the sort of crux of the relationship. Harold/Patty is just okay for me. No real oomph or fire. But they make awesome BFFs!

Eeeee! I still love this so much! It was my secret santa gift this year and it's AMAZING. I love when Gena draws the HA! guys in her own style. And the coloring is so gorgeous and his face! And how she's pretending to be made, but isn't at all and he ate her present, but she still loves him and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I've already shown this one here, but here it is again!

Not gonna lie, this is awesome. Harold and Rhonda are all OM NOM NOM MAKEOUTS and Curly is freakin' out, but it will be okay for Eugene will be there to love him forever. Also, while I don't mind Harold/Patty (it's not my ship, but I respect it) - Curly/Rhonda makes me want to vomit.

They're totally gonna do it.

Harold loves Rhonda's boobs. Also he's totally pulling the side of her shirt down with his thumb. BECAUSE THEY'RE TOTALLY GONNA DO IT.

They totally did it.
And now nap times!

Smooches!

Doing it!
I love them so damn much!!!
a/n: So you're all inspired to go out and make me Rhonda/Harold goodness, right? YOU SHOULD BE. At the very least, I hope you liked the pic spam!
Fandom/Universe: Hey Arnold!
Pairing: Rhonda/Harold

Hee! Harold's got her in a sort-of headlock and is apparently totally not paying attention and Rhonda's all blushy about being so close to him. She's yelling, but she totally doesn't mean it. :3

This was a gift to me from Marcos. I love how he's kissing her hand and she's got this small little smile for him. He's such a gentleman... sometimes.

The idea was a continuation of the Egg Story episode, with Rhonda making a comment about eating their RL baby and he's like: "YOU NEVER LET ANYTHING GO."

This is the only straight-up Harold/Rhonda that is a) Only them b) Not drawn by me c) Not requested by me. :(
I have a sort of love-hate relationship with this picture. Love the Harold/Rhonda. Love how pretty Rhonda came out. Love the cat on Harold's head (Cupcake, maybe?). But I HATE that the artist made him skinny. It totally takes away from his Haroldness. I don't think he necessarily needs to be huge, but I can't imagine him not being kind of bulky - if not in the stomach then he should at least be all broad shouldered and fifth grader-like?

Harold's sweating. Both Rhonda and Patty are at the wedding and he caught the bouquet. According to Gena's little dialogue for the pic, the two girls are sort of fighting over him a little. Rhonda's outright like: "Step off my man." And Patty's like: "I don't know what you mean."

Oh, come on! It would be an awesome OT3. Though, I personally prefer Rhonda as the sort of crux of the relationship. Harold/Patty is just okay for me. No real oomph or fire. But they make awesome BFFs!

Eeeee! I still love this so much! It was my secret santa gift this year and it's AMAZING. I love when Gena draws the HA! guys in her own style. And the coloring is so gorgeous and his face! And how she's pretending to be made, but isn't at all and he ate her present, but she still loves him and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I've already shown this one here, but here it is again!

Not gonna lie, this is awesome. Harold and Rhonda are all OM NOM NOM MAKEOUTS and Curly is freakin' out, but it will be okay for Eugene will be there to love him forever. Also, while I don't mind Harold/Patty (it's not my ship, but I respect it) - Curly/Rhonda makes me want to vomit.

They're totally gonna do it.

Harold loves Rhonda's boobs. Also he's totally pulling the side of her shirt down with his thumb. BECAUSE THEY'RE TOTALLY GONNA DO IT.

They totally did it.
And now nap times!

Smooches!
Doing it!
I love them so damn much!!!
a/n: So you're all inspired to go out and make me Rhonda/Harold goodness, right? YOU SHOULD BE. At the very least, I hope you liked the pic spam!